- Traditional around 1200 x 2400mm
- Bespoke around 1500 x 3000mm
- Hidden Pivot, body weight around 400kgs.
- Total home leaf width 80mm
- Double metallic reinforcement 6/40 thick X 2 Insulated door leaf to 1.112W/m2K and 32db sound insulation
- Acoustic weatherseals withstand heat +70c to -30c
- Course 4 security multipoint lock, protection keys, high grade stainless accessories
- Door furniture and handles in grade 316 stainless steel appropriate marine programs
- All-natural matching wood Cill with slimline limit Compliant with component M building regulations
- Inwards starting as standard – Outward opening on request –
- Given either clear Ultraviolet protection lacquer or obvious Ultraviolet protection oil. Maintenance required dependent on exposure
- five years production warranty
- Pivot doors on demand
door frame and cill
Urban Front doors totally comply with all European directives on Safety and Security. E80 is made with 20mm of normal hardwood with a steel strengthened part creating a complete home thickness of 80mm.
The Urban entry way frame part is created of 5 layers of all-natural hardwood laminated sections to provide additional stability. Our framework sections tend to be with matching hardwood cills, see section drawings below for more details.
Fixing door rot on a wooden door - GREAT tips
Replacing front door
Front Door Wreaths to Beautify Your Home