The goal of the CPD presentation is enthuse and inform architects about specifying hardwood external and internal doors. It includes detail by detail details about Passivhaus doors. The presentation is both appealing and informative and allows architects for their particular hands on examples, parts and cut-aways (we always discover architects love getting started off with the actual products).
We include numerous quality pictures of British and international installments showing numerous specs and settings.
The presentation usually takes about 40 mins and there is the opportunity for a question and solution session at the end.
The training results are:
• Improved ability to specify hardwood timber doorways
• Understanding Passive House doorways
• knowing of difficulties with hardwood doors
• Better knowledge of accessibility, sizing and longevity
This issue headings are:
• An introduction to your numerous products for sale in the united kingdom marketplace all together
• Typical Requirements in Design
• the good qualities and disadvantages of wood (hardwood)
• Insulation and Acoustics
• What Exactly Is Passive House?
• Passive Home Doors
• protection – Rules and Regulations
a. Safe by-design
b. CE Marking
c. Mortice and Multipoint securing
d. Cylinder and Key Security
age. Ways Escape
• Accessibility and Size
• Longevity Timber and upkeep
• Timber in design
• ecological impacts
• Legislative demands