While composing this post, I found them at Amazon for $8.99 delivered and Residence Depot for $5.80 shipped!
Given that I'd all my parts, it absolutely was time for somewhat DIY.
Initially, I had to remove the material ring in the holes because my spindle had beenn’t long enough to reach through to the opposite side:
I happened to ben’t truly sure the things I would definitely do utilizing the brass finish, therefore I began by sanding it down quite (with 220 grit report). There clearly was a silver material underneath which I let peek through.
However sprayed a light coating of satin black. I did son’t like how it seemed against the black colored door (which is a cool/light black colored) thus I sanded it down and decided I liked the thing that was occurring (you can see the sanded plate from the left and unsanded regarding right).
However dug around in storage and discovered some silver and brown squirt paint, thus I started experimenting.
I added some gold and sanded quite, and once I included the brown it offered it a delicate rusty impact which looked very practical. After a bit more sanding, they looked like this:
Love! Everything only took about ten minutes (including waiting around for the paint to dry in the middle sanding).